So, how do the two website translation solutions compare? Both are reliable options for translating your Shopify store and both excel at the following:
- They offer multilingual SEO options to drive traffic, conversions, and sales.
- They provide quality support.
- They provide automatic language detection.
- They offer multiple language domains.
- They let you update the meta tags for improved SEO.
- Both are intuitive and easy-to-use.
Now, how do they differ?
- Langify is an app. Bablic is a complete platform if you run your blog on wordpress you cannot use Langify. With Bablic you can cover all your web properties.
- Bablic provides more value; offering more features for better value for money.
- Langify doesn’t offer automatic translation, Bablic does.
- Langify has limitations regarding the checkout pages, Bablic does not.
- Bablic provides a visual editor to make on-page edits which langify does not.
The Verdict + Conclusion
Langify is a solution used by many. It’s a solution that works; the many positive reviews are evidence of this. Both langify and Bablic excel in several areas such as SEO, support, and usability.
But, the reality is this:
Bablic does exactly what the langify app does, and much more, at a much better price.
And, what really sets the two solutions apart is Bablic’s visual editor. It’s a step-forward in website localization. With an easy-to use interface, ability to make on-page edits, and view those changes in real-time, Bablic is the perfect solution for your multilingual Shopify storefront.
Are you ready to start using Bablic? With a free 14-day trial you have nothing to lose.