Bablic allows you to translate your website into any language using machine translation, manually, or you can order professional translation from one of our translation providers.
Create Translation Project
- To start a translation project, or just get a quote, please navigate to your Dashboard -> Translation Projects page.
- Click on "New Translation Project". If you website was not scanned by Bablic before, Bablic will start scanning your website, to discover all the pages and content in your website.
Please note that some pages or content may not be accessible for Bablic's automatic crawler. This is because they are either protected by login, or require some user interaction to appear. To scan such pages, simple open them inside your Visual Editor. Typical pages of this kind are Private User Areas, Shopping Cart, Checkout-pages, Validation Messages and Registration Wizards.
- Select the pages/folders to translate from the list. You can see the price estimation update as you change your selection. If added more than one language on the site, this price only refers to the language selected at the beginning of the process. Once you are done with your selection click on "Create Project".
- The next step is to review the pages and their content. You can see a list of pages, each with a word count. (Content that is repeated across multiple pages will only be counted once, and included in the word count of the first page that appears in the list).
You can click on any page to see the phrases inside that page. You can exclude each phrase from translation, so that it will not be sent out for translation. Excluding a sentence from the translation does not affect that sentence on website in any other way.
Once you have finished reviewing all pages, click "Select Service"
- Bablic will show you a list of translation providers, each offering different translation quality levels. You can select the desired service.
- Some of the translation providers allow you to include additional information (industry, formal/informal etc.) and add a personal message to the translator. In addition to your instructions, the translator will receive links to your website so that he/she can review the context of the translation. Nevertheless, it is recommended to provide some guidelines to the translator.
- Click "Send Translation" to checkout and launch the translation. Once the project is sent, you cannot cancel it, or modify it.
Review Translation Project
The project is now sent to the translator, and your content is being translated. Bablic will show you the status of the translation project, and you will be notified whenever a page is completed and ready for your review. This notification will be sent via email and will appear in your Dashboard Notifications.
As soon as a page is completed you can review it, by clicking on Dashboard -> Translation Projects. After opening the translation project and the completed page you will see a list of all phrases and their translation. You can give a feedback to individual phrases, approve the page, or ask for a revision. If you ask for a revision, please make sure you mark the exact phrases you are not happy with, and provide a detailed description of the reason for your re-submission. The revised pages will be sent to the translator again.
You can Preview the translations in the Visual Editor by clicking "Preview Project".
Publish Translation Project
When all pages are translated and you are ready to publish them on your website, click on "Approve Project", and then "Publish Project". The translations are now available on your live site. If you don't see the translations live in the website, please verify that the language is published in Dashboard -> Languages, and that the page is not excluded in Dashboard -> Pages.