In Bablic, you can easily control which language will show in your website, the language selection policy, and even customize languages for each page or folder.
If you translated language does not appear in your website, please make sure the following steps to make sure it's published:
- Is the snippet pasted on the web page you are checking? You can use the "View-Source" option on your browser to verify the snippet is located in the html <head> tag.
- Is the language published? On your Dashboard -> Languages page, you will see a list of languages, and a "Published" checkbox for each. Make sure your language is marked as published.
- Is the page excluded from translation? On your Dashboard -> Pages page, you will see the list of all pages scanned by Bablic in your website. Make sure the page you are checking is not excluded in the desired language.
- Is the widget hidden? You might have hidden the Bablic widget in the Visual Editor. In that case, it is up to you to provide the user with language selection menu, using our JS API. To customize the widget open the Visual Editor.
- Is the website domain, the one it is registered as? Make sure the domain you are checking is the domain your website is registered in Bablic with. If you are using a test domain, please add this test domain in Dashboard -> Settings -> Advanced Configuration -> Staging URL. If you are translating multiple domains, add those domains in Dashboard -> Settings -> Advanced Configuration - > Multiple Domains.
- Is the content translated? It might be that the page you are checking is not translated. You can use machine translation/professional translation or edit the text manually.
- Cache? Please check the webpage on a new Incognito or Private window, to make sure it's not cache related issue.
Do you have any questions? Contact us at [email protected] or use the icon at the bottom-right of the screen.